Baby Showers @ The Hangar
Treat Mum To Be to a baby shower at The Hangar, either in our cabin at The Hangar Sidcup or our covered and heated garden at The Hangar Welling.
Decorate with banners and balloons and choose from our delicious food options. We can arrange a finger buffet or an indulgent Afternoon Tea including sandwiches, personalised cakes, scones, jam & clotted cream.
Alongside our usual fabulous drinks menu, a great selection of non-alcoholic cocktails is also available so she doesn't miss out on the fun!
See here for packages and contact us via the form below.
(Please note that finger buffet catering is available at both venues, Afternoon Tea is only available at Welling).
See our homepage for opening times for each venue
Private Hire Minimum / Maximum Guests
Sidcup Cabin - 12-20 Guests
Sidcup Cabin & Garden - 30-45 Guests
Welling Garden - 30-50 Guests
Welling Inside & Garden - Max 90 (available 12-3pm Monday-Friday)
To enquire about booking, complete and return the form below. Before submitting this request, please read and agree to the following terms:
1. We don't charge a fee to hire the cabin or garden but if no catering is ordered, we require a £50 deposit which will be deducted from your bar tab on the night. This will not be refunded if not spent in full on the night of the event.
2. Your booking is only confirmed once the deposit has been paid. The deposit is not refundable due to cancellation (unless 14 days or more notice is given) but we will of course issue a refund if we're unable to host your event for any reason.
3. On the night, if the minimum number of guests for exclusive use don't arrive, other guests will share the space with your party.
4. No children or babies will be admitted. ID will be required for those lucky enough to look under 25. Admission will be refused to those unable to provide ID.
5. No smoking is permitted in our gardens or cabin. An area to the front of both pubs is provided for smokers.
6. Guests are not permitted to bring their own food or drink into the venue apart from a celebration cake. We can provide buffet style food or sharing plates if required. Click here for details
7. Any decorations must be agreed upon in advance and put up with blu-tac, (not drawing pins) and must be taken down at the end of the night. No confetti or balloons with confetti inside please (have you ever tried hoovering grass?).
8. We should respect our neighbours so no loud music on bluetooth speakers is allowed. There is a TV in the garden at Welling so low, background music can be arranged.