If you'd really like your party to go with a bang, we can host one of our famous Silent Discos just for you and your guests.
Each guest will have their own headset so they can boogie to 3 carefully selected playlists of banging tunes, and we guarantee that everyone will be on their feet by the end of the night. You can even share your favourite Spotify playlist and we'll play that if you like!
The cost for this hire package is £195 for up to 25 guests or £250 for up to 45 guests and providing the minimum number of guests arrive on the night, we'll reserve your space for the whole evening.
See our homepage for opening times for each venue.
Silent Disco Minimum / Maximum Guests
Sidcup Garden - 25-35 Guests
Welling Garden - 25-45 Guests
To enquire about booking, complete and return the form below. Before submitting this request, please read and agree to the following terms:
1. We don't charge a fee to hire the cabin or garden however payment for Silent Disco equipment hire must be paid at the time of booking.
2. Your booking is only confirmed once payment has been received. Payment is not refundable unless we're unable to host your event for any reason. You may change the date of the event providing 14 days or more notice is given.
3. Exclusive use of an area is subject to a minimum number of guests attending. On the night, if the minimum number of guests for exclusive use doesn't arrive, other guests may be permitted to share the space with your party.
4. Children are welcome at The Hangar Welling until 6pm each day (except Saturday). Sidcup is over 18 at all times. ID will be required for those lucky enough to look under 25.
5. No smoking is permitted in our gardens or cabin. An area to the front of both pubs is provided for smokers.
6. Guests are not permitted to bring their own food or drink into the venue apart from a celebration cake. We can provide buffet style food if required. Click here for details
7. Any decorations must be agreed upon in advance and put up with blu-tac, (not drawing pins) and must be taken down at the end of the night. No confetti or balloons with confetti inside please (have you ever tried hoovering grass?).