Booking exclusive use of a private area at The Hangar Sidcup or Welling is subject to the terms and conditions below. Your booking will only be confirmed once you have accepted these terms and your deposit has been paid.
1. We don't charge a fee to hire space at our venues, however we require a £100 deposit by bank transfer to secure the booking and we ask for the following minimum spend:
Friday-Saturday before 6pm £300
Friday-Saturday after 6pm £500
Friday-Saturday after 6pm (inc low seating at Welling) £700
2. Your booking is only confirmed once the deposit has been paid and you have accepted the booking terms. We will of course issue a refund if we're unable to host your event for any reason.
3. Your deposit will be refunded by bank transfer the day after the event providing:
a) If you need to cancel your booking, a minimum of 7 days notice is given
b) The minimum spend as stated above is met
c) There is no damage to fixtures or fittings. This includes cigarette burns and missing items
d) None of your party brought their own drink into the venue
4. IMPORTANT - on the day, if the minimum number of guests for exclusive use doesn't arrive, we might ask you to share the space with other guests.
5. Children are welcome at The Hangar Welling until 6pm every day and at Sidcup until 6pm on SUNDAYS ONLY. We are over 18 at all other times. It is a breach of our licence conditions to admit children after 6pm so please have them ready to leave.
6. ID will be required for those lucky enough to look under 25 - We do not accept pictures of ID on phones.
7. It is against the law to smoke in our gardens or cabin. An area to the front of both pubs is provided for smokers.
8. Guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks into the venue. Anyone found drinking drinks not purchased at the bar will be asked to leave and the deposit will not be refunded.
9. We offer a buffet catering service however we may agree for you bring your own cold buffet food if discussed in advance. Click here for details
10. Any decorations must be agreed upon in advance and put up with blu-tac, (not drawing pins) and must be taken down at the end of the night. No confetti or balloons with confetti inside please (have you ever tried hoovering grass?). If you'd like to come in early to decorate, please contact us to see when the space will be available as there might be a booking before you.
11. We have bluetooth speakers in both gardens that you can connect to to play muisc however the volume must be kept to a reasonable volume out of respect for our neighbours.